Thursday 2 January 2014

An introduction

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog, which I am hoping to cram full with all my various bits and bobs of puppetry stuff as I work through various projects and experiments in puppetry. I currently have a few things on the go, so there is some backlog to go through to fill you in on what I have been doing. At the moment I am preparing for a two week stint of puppet building at Puppet Place (pending availability of the studio) where I hope to begin working on some puppets with a few friends with a view to getting a little show on the road. In a couple of weeks there is going to be a meeting with a few local puppeteers and makers where we can bounce a few ideas around and work out where I can best focus this time.

Anyway in the interest of neatness I am going to pop all the bits and bobs I've been been doing over the last month or so up as separate posts so watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment